Wednesday 25 July 2012

Have a good day dear bloggers!

Blogging was something quite close to my heart when I was young. But as and when my life started sailing through rough seas, focus shifted and blogging slipped out of me. Thinking of starting a blog energizes me. Yet, the thought that will I be able to do justice with it, takes me aback. Now, I've got the confidence, and therefore here I am. Again with the same old title "Peeping into My Mind".

Well to expand the 'me' here: Myself Durga R Warrier - A married woman from Kerala, the place where God has invested a lot in real estate! A passionate programmer who turned to a dedicated housewife and a devotional mom.

Currently my interest pertains to finance, cooking and a whole lot of ideas that could make me a self employed housewife. So when I peep into my mind most of the stuff will relate to these.

If you have read till now, please pass on a comment! Yes comments do motivate me!

Have a good day dear bloggers!

Cya,
Durga

No comments:

Post a Comment